Of the top 10 San Francisco brokerages, Paragon consistently achieves the highest average sales price to original list price percentage when acting as listing agent
Of the top 10 San Francisco brokerages, Paragon consistently achieves the lowest average days on market when acting as listing agent
Why work with Rob and Paragon:
Selling your home can often entail many unnecessary complications. With the right Realtor in your corner, the process can instead be a smooth and seamless experience. Professional guidance, market knowledge, and an uncompromising commitment to our customers are just the beginning of our exceptional service. When you select a Paragon Realtor, you’ll recognize the difference immediately.
- Know the market and give your property the quickest exposure to the maximum number of buyers by executing a well thought marketing plan.
- Pre-screen prospects as to their affordable price range and housing needs.
- Know current real estate values and can help you set a realistic, competitive price for your property. As skilled professionals, we know how to merchandise your home effectively.
- Are familiar with the local home loan market and can help you determine the most effective financing structure to meet your goals and expedite your sale.
- Help you understand the net proceeds from your sale, taking into account your outstanding loan balance, closing costs and possible owner financing.
- Offer greater exposure to an even larger market than most agents through referrals and marketing techniques.
- Free you from the problems associated with showing your home. We handle phone inquiries, appointments, showings and negotiations of the contract. Your home is shown to serious, qualified buyers.
- Maintain objectivity in presenting offers and counter-offers and can assist in formulating and executing the optimal negotiating strategy.
- Take the surprises out of the closing procedures by explaining them all in advance.
- Manage the escrow process including attending inspections, handling paperwork and coordinating the many parties to the transaction.
Internet Exposure & Social Media, Visual Marketing Materials & Advertising – We utilize many marketing resources and bring significant experience when choosing the most appropriate materials for each property or selling situation. Most buyers in today’s market do most, if not all, of their research on the Internet. The focus of all print advertising and mailings is to drive prospective buyers to your personal web page.
- Your property will have its own separate and personalized web page with professional color photographs, video and property description.
- It will be linked to several sites and featured on the following:
- A beautiful custom color property information statement will be produced to showcase your property to prospective buyers and their agents.
- With your permission we will advertise an open house for your property. Your ad will be featured in the open house section of the San Francisco Examiner and the San Francisco Sunday Chronicle as well as the Chronicle’s Internet site www.SFGate.com. You open house will also be advertised on Realtor.com, SFOpenHomes.com and Craigslist. The ads give a brief description you property and direct prospects to your personal web page.
- Bay Area broker networking – Your property will be held open on the Tuesday Broker’s Open house tour. Over 97% of sales in our San Francisco market occur through the cooperation of the brokerage community.
- Most importantly we use a team approach to marketing your property in order to get the best quality and highest exposure possible.
Successful marketing requires your Paragon agent to present your property in its best possible light to the greatest number of prospective buyers, so as to create that sense of urgency and opportunity in the marketplace that achieves the highest sales price in the shortest time.
How is that done? Your Paragon agent will assist you to:
- Assess market conditions, strategize buyer profile and position the home accordingly
- Price it right the first time – because doing so generates the best offers
- Prepare the property to show at its absolute best – because this can easily and significantly add to the sales price
- Photograph the property with a professional real estate photographer – because photographs will be the first thing most buyers see of your home
- Thoroughly market to other brokers – because brokers represent the vast majority of qualified buyers, alert them to new listings and deliver them to showings
- Advertise online virtually everywhere: postings to literally hundreds of local, national and international websites, with premium placement on most major real estate sites – because 80% of buyers now begin their new home search online
- Market your property with professionally designed materials, print media advertisements where appropriate, and direct mail and email campaigns to neighbors, friends, clients and agents
- Orchestrate the schedule of broker tours, open houses and private showings