This modern, unique 2 bedroom/2 bath luxury home is in one of Pacific Heights’ most coveted buildings. The private floor plan offers a generous separation of bedrooms, while the living/dining area and open kitchen keep the chef in touch with guests.
The generous sized balcony offers a relaxing spot to unwind or tend to your plants. Gorgeous built-in shelves distinguish this residence from the rest, while the customized closets will keep you organized. The master suite and living area faces the award-winning, palm tree lined courtyard.
Double pane windows, maple wood floors, granite/stainless/cherry accented kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, 24 hour security, on-site management, pool/spa, gym, deeded parking/assigned storage, bicycle parking, and pet friendly building policies complete your wish list.
- Inspiring Two Bedroom/ Two Bath Residence
- Courtyard Balcony Built for Entertaining
- Serene Courtyard Outlooks From Master Suite and Living Area
- Maple Wood Floors
- Stainless, Granite, & Cherry Appointed Kitchen
- Gorgeous Custom Built-In Storage Throughout
- Double Pane Windows
- In-Unit Washer/Dryer
- Deeded Parking Space
- Assigned Storage
- Onsite Management
- Heated Pool & Spa
- 24 Hour Security
- Pet Friendly Building
- HOA Dues of $653.75
- Square Footage 1,068 Per County Tax Records
Selling Price: $820,000
Address: 1800 Washington Street #218
City: San Francisco
Square Feet: 1,068